A Non disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement (CA). It is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties. An Non disclosure agreement creates a confidential relationship between the parties to protect any type of confidential and proprietary information or trade secrets. Non disclosure agreement are commonly signed when two companies are considering doing business and need to understand the processes used in each other’s business for the purpose of evaluating the potential business relationship. Qingdao Todo Rubber Co., Ltd insist to protect customers’ information as company rules. We are happy to sign the NDA terms with customers.
- We will not show customers’ information without paper agreement;
- We are unable to offer the reference customers’ name to you;
- We will keep customers’ tooling in good condition and will not allow others to take photos.
- We will ask for the copyrights declaration for trademark or logo printing requirements;
- Not only the security of customers information, we also apply to the international copyrights laws. If you think the photo, image or words in our website is part of your copyrights, please feel free to contact us by email. We will get it solved with 24 hours.
Please kindly note, we will do our best to support our government. We take political affairs as Uncontrollable factors